Olive Branch, DeSoto Co. to help maintain Career Technology Center | Schools
The city of Olive Branch and DeSoto county will help the school system maintain its new Career Technology Center.
The Commercial Appeal reports the school board approved an agreement allowing the city and county to pay maintenance costs.
Under that agreement, each government will pay $50,000 dollars a year for the next three years.
That's a total of $300,000 dollars
Top Olive Branch Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Collierville's Sunset on the Square Concert Series Starts Thursday June 6th